Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our kids :)

Tyson-our backyard boy
Sometimes they like to play together. Rex is kind of a wuss about it though and gets tired real fast. Imagine that?!
Dan with our boys. We could never get them both to look at the same time.
Running and fighting over the toy.
Dan and his first boy.

Ok so this is random but I just figured out how to get the pictures on here in a decent order and write captions right under the picture it was intended for. So sorry about the first few posts and it being kind of disorderly.

I just thought I would put up some photos of the dogs playing in the back yard. We frequently get asked how they get along and if we are going to keep Tyson. So, yes, we are going to keep Tyson...we love him too much to give him away. And yes, they do get along. But like I said before, Rex is kind of a wuss so he doens't last too long in the backyard. They do growl and sniff a lot but that's just dogs. They love to just chase each other...with absolutely no purpose. Figured some of you would enjoy this.

No comments: